Launch Launch

Amazing. Never heard anything like this before. Fast and rhythmic. I also like the sound design; definitely next level. Nothing bad to say about this one. It's like eargasm after eargasm.

Jackayl responds:

Goddamnit, Anton :D

Desperate Times [loop] Desperate Times [loop]

Very nice! Didn't wanna stop once played it. :)

SuperBastard responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you find it to your liking.

Insanity Insanity

I was waiting for the final drop to seal the intro but then it never came and it leaped right away into outro at 2:25 or so. This song doesn't seem finished. Add a 'chorus' kind of thing in the middle with kick and snare and all that and it'll be much better!

Trance Soul Trance Soul

The melody's not bad but there's a lot you need to learn about mixing. The kick does not have any high frequencies hence the dull sound. The instruments kind of drown into each other and could use some individual EQuing. Also I can't hear any bass in it.

DJFibuko responds:

I know, I'm at the very beginning, but I'll try to improve the weak parts. I'll add a bass line too.

Story Of Envy 2012 Story Of Envy 2012

Nice! Best since Electro House 2012! Especially liked the part from 3:00 and on with the drop and all that nice and original sound.

keosni391 responds:

Thanks man! :)

Secret Weapons {Squarion} Secret Weapons {Squarion}

This is actually very good! What's with the zerobombs?

Squarion responds:

I think they're jealous ;) Zerobombers review this if you think i;m wrong, i dare ya

{US} Terminal {US} Terminal

Would fit well for an intro of a song. Otherwise... There's not much to it.

UnholySeer responds:

Call it a seed for something greater.

High Hopes High Hopes

Very nice! I liked the tiny percussion at 1:51. :D You should add a piano in it. I could hear a piano melody of somekind in my head when listening to this.

slipperyslopes responds:

Thanks! Yeah... I'll try to think of a new melody and repost. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. :)

Saddened Heights Saddened Heights

Not bad... Somehow reminds me of a final fantasy game, which is a good thing I guess.

Austin8379750 responds:

I wish I did better, I have to much going in this song that interferes with each other instruments.

Mystic Park Mix Mystic Park Mix

Haven't heard the original ones but this song is great! The instruments fit well together and overall mixing is good. Can't come up with anything bad in it. Would like to hear something original from you.
Keep it up!